Style Commit policy

Thomas Zander zander at planescape.com
Fri Sep 20 13:20:12 BST 2002

On Friday 20 September 2002 11:27, Scott Wheeler wrote:
> Quoting Thomas Zander <zander at planescape.com>:
> > I also don't really want to see diffs of every commit.
>
> Err, you don't have to.  Just a link.  Would that particularly bother you?

Sorry for not expressing myself better; I wanted to say;

"I don't want to click the link in that email at every cvs-commit I see"

I don't really mind if you add the links somewhere at the bottom of the email.
Just be sure to answer all those emails saying that the webserver-version of
CVS is not synced yet :}

Thomas Zander     zander at planescape.com
We are what we pretend to be