Style Commit policy

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Thu Sep 19 13:27:09 BST 2002

Hi,

At 15:04 19/09/2002, you wrote:
>On September 19, 2002 02:23, Andy Fawcett wrote:
> > Is it possible to modify the "cvs to mail" scripts so that they
> > automatically includes the "X-WebCVS:" header information in the body of
> > the message?
>
>I whipped up this Perl script last night to do exactly that. It works fine
>when the message is manually piped through it, put using KMail's "pipe
>through" feature seems to destroy the mail. That may or may not be related to
>the filter configuration dialog crashing KMail everytime I click "OK".

This is almost exactly what I was thinking of, but done on the KDE
(cvs|mail) server itself. Reasons being:

1. Not everyone uses KMail (heresy!)

2. Not everybody uses procmail (or similar) to filter incoming messages.

But, for now, I'm using it as part of my system filter :)

Thanks!

A.

--
Andy Fawcett