Style Commit policy

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Thu Sep 19 10:23:49 BST 2002

At 12:13 19/09/2002, you wrote:
>On Thursday 19 September 2002 10:53, Neil Stevens wrote:
>
> > OK, but all the changes are just to strings?  You're not changing click
> > behaviors or changing MDI apps to SDI or anything?  At least change the
>
>Only changes to strings, otherwise I wouldn't make the commits silent. :-)
>
> > Ideally, you'd change your log message once per "run" to describe what that
> > run is doing.  Unlike Skript Kiddy's "made messages" which is just doing
> > the same routine every day, your changes are different every time.
>
>When I see something other wrong than what I'm looking for atm I fix it too.

Is it possible to modify the "cvs to mail" scripts so that they
automatically includes the "X-WebCVS:" header information in the body of
the message?

I don't know about other people, but I don't display full headers, and it
is a PITA to toggle the display just to find this info. Sure, it's not the
end of the world to have to do this, but it's not exactly a user-friendly
thing to have to do...

A.

--
Andy Fawcett