Style Commit policy

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Thu Sep 19 09:44:07 BST 2002

On Thursday 19 September 2002 10:31, Neil Stevens wrote:

> When you make commits with your stock log message, are you just changing
> capitalization, then?  The style guide addresses a lot more than just that

No, most recent ones fixed trailing ellipsis. And the next run will contain
things such as "K Address Book"->KAddressbook". I'm willing to use described
script but will not classify every file commit while doubling my efforts
just because someone interested is unwilling to click on a provided link.

Bye,
   Steve