Fwd: Re: Two cheers for KDE

Roger Larsson roger.larsson at norran.net
Wed Sep 18 22:24:41 BST 2002

Let me see...

The developer of xterm has written a tool to test the
compatibility with vt100 terminals...

That means that the test will test for the same assumptions he
made when writing xterm...

 This is dangerous practice!

But I guess the base could be trusted - up to version 1.7

/RogerL

--
Roger Larsson
SkellefteƄ