Don Sanders sanders at kde.org
Wed Sep 18 07:05:47 BST 2002

Due to overwhelming demand by make_it_cool contributors and interested 
parties, and due to the recent negotiations that have commenced I 
request the trial be postponed until after the 3.1 release.


On Tuesday 17 September 2002 17:08, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 September 2002 12:04 am, Don Sanders wrote:
> > >  I suggest that both you
> > > and Michael present your case in one single mail to the members
> > > of this mailinglist and then the members of this list can voice
> > > their opinion in this matter.
> >
> > Ok, I'll work on that mail tonight and send it by tomorrow. But I
> > would like both mails to be sent to you in private and once you
> > have received both of them then you should post them to the list.
> Good idea. Once I have received them both I will post them to
> kde-core-devel. I will now go to bed. I would appreciate it if both
> of you could focus on this one mail and abstain from discussing
> this matter on the mailinglists in the meantime to prevent further
> escalation.

More information about the kde-core-devel mailing list