Bugzilla - More KMail components

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Tue Sep 17 09:06:09 BST 2002

Am Dienstag 17 September 2002 01:48 schrieb Ingo Klöcker:
> On Monday 16 September 2002 13:29, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > >
> > > Just be aware that you'll have to move incoming reports yourself,
> > > as the wizard just knows "kmail", not more (I think).
>
> Is there a reason for this? I noticed that in the Report Bug dialog of
> KMail (and probably of all other applications) the Application:
> combobox now contains a whole lot of applications. Wouldn't it be
> possible to include the same Package/Component hierarchy as in Bugzilla
> to the Report Bug dialog (for KDE 3.2?). Then any application developer
> could add Components to Bugzilla and to the applications Report Bug
> dialog.
Hmm, I can't imagine how that would look like in one combobox. "kmail/IMAP",
"kmail/filtering"?

> > But if it helps you, you can of course add as many components as you
> > like. Also note that you can assign bugs to you instead of
> > kmail at kde.org so you can get light into the kmail@ bug list :)
>
> Will the bug reports still be sent to kmail at kde.org? Or just to me?
bug reports will be sent to the initialowner of the component - which will
be kmail at kde.org most likely. But new comments for the bug reports you
assign to you will be sent only to you - BUT you can put kmail at kde.org in
the CC in bugzilla.

Greetings, Stephan