KDE.org pages

Nicolas Goutte nicog at snafu.de
Sun Sep 15 14:15:00 BST 2002

If you do such a change please take care of the following problems.

First, please try not to limit the width of the pages. It is very annoying
when the pages themselves have tables, as they are limited in width (even in
full screen mode.) See the KOffice filter status page:
http://www.koffice.org/filters/1.2 (and especially the HTML filter status:
http://www.koffice.org/filters/1.2/html.phtml )

The best would also be that there not a "frame" at the left of the page, but I
guess that this will remain a wish.

Second, please do not forget that KOffice was released less than a week ago,
so it not much the time to change its home page. However, I suppose that we
could change the look of KOffice shortly before KOffice 1.2.1.

Have a nice day/evening/night!