KAction + Qt 3.1 beta problems?

Hamish Rodda meddie at yoyo.its.monash.edu.au
Sun Sep 15 12:39:30 BST 2002

Hi,

After upgrading to the latest qt-copy, I have been having problems in Kate (&
gideon) with typed shortcuts often being applied to incorrect (inactive)
documents.  For example, with 5 documents open, pressing paste 10 times might
end up with the active document only receiving one paste, and the other
pastes being distributed amongst the other documents.  Christoph Cullmann
suggested this might be a KAction problem...?

Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> On Sunday 15 September 2002 05:47, Hamish Rodda wrote:
>> - Not specific to this branch, but with QT 3.1 beta 1 (latest from CVS),
>> when I type a shortcut, the actual document that it is applied to is
>> semi-random (I'll be editing one document, press paste, and it will be
>> pasted into a different document... ???). Happens in kdevelop w/ kate
>> part too.
> Argg, could you report that to kde-core-devel, than kaction is broken
> again.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to get this fixed.

Cheers,

Hamish.