[Kroupware] Re: Preannounce: Kroupware Project started

Martin Konold konold at kde.org
Tue Sep 10 23:05:51 BST 2002

On Tuesday 10 September 2002 09:46 pm, Guillaume Laurent wrote:

Hi,

> On Tuesday 10 September 2002 20:49, Matthias Kalle Dalheimer wrote:
> > Preannouncement: Kroupware Project for KDE (KMail, KOrganizer)
>
> And not KAddressBook ?

Ouf course we will use KAddressBook and multiple other KDE components.
Basically the solution will be extremly integrated into KDE.

The later also causes some issues with regards to dependencies between
differen kde cvs modules. (mainly at compile time)

Yours,
--martin
--
Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
Stauffenbergstraße 107, 72074 Tübingen, Germany
email: konold at kde.org