new maintainers

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Tue Sep 10 22:42:06 BST 2002

On Tuesday 10 September 2002 12:53, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 September 2002 01:55, m_elter at t-online.de wrote:
> > I'm retiring from KDE developement.

Matthias thank you so much for everything you did. You're leaving us
some hope that you'll come back, right? :)

> > kicker, kcmpanel, khelpcenter, appletproxy, kcmbell,
> > minipagerapplet
>
> i'll take kcmpanel since i was responsible for the rewrite..

I was sure you'll take Kicker as well. Maybe you'll change your mind :)
We need a Kicker maintainer, that's for sure. Hopefully John Firebaugh,
Matthias Ettrich, Richard Moore, you or someone who has an extensive
knowledge of that code will volunteer. If not then for the lack of
better options I'll take it.

Zack

--
Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies in a little jar on your
desk.