KDockWidget'S

Andreas Zehender zehender at kde.org
Mon Sep 9 19:26:42 BST 2002

Hi!

On Monday 09 September 2002 12:40, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> It's quite ok for now. What I would like to have is that reparent gets the
> WStyle_NoBorder hint. While that should be pretty trivial, how complicated
> is it to add further buttons to the self-drawn handle in KDockWidget?

A button like the dock-to-desktop or undock button in KPovModeler requires a
new member variable and a new slot. This would mean binary incompatible
changes.

Btw:
IMHO the bigger close button doesn't look better. The handle is now too big.

Andreas

 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 10th semester computer science
 http://www.azweb.de