bugzilla

Carsten Wolff AirWulf666 at gmx.net
Sun Sep 8 23:57:16 BST 2002

On Sunday 08 September 2002 23:55, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> On Sunday 08 September 2002 23:06, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > P.S. I'd need someone to write a bugzilla.kde.org/wizard/index.php
> > that redirects the GET request on that URL to a POST request on
> > wizard.cgi
>
> Does it *have* to be a POST ? Because that can only be done with
> JavaScript or a submit button that needs to be explicitly clicked, and
> not by a server-side redirect. Or is Perl also capable of understanding
> GET variables?

use CGI;
my $q = new CGI;
my $foo = $q->param('foo');

works on GET'ed and POST'ed requests. But I'm not familiar with this
wizard.cgi. Why does it have to be POST?

Cheers, Carsten.

--
| THE K Desktop Environment: |  My very own little site:  |
|     http://www.kde.org     | http://www.wolffcarsten.de |