Artifacts in Keramik widget theme

Henrik Johnson hpj at globecom.se
Wed Sep 4 01:25:00 BST 2002

Yepp, just updated the CVS and now it works. Thanks. The reason I use
QToolButton is that I use the same codebase to compile a windows and a
Linux binary with some ifdefs to get as much KDE functionality as
posible with as little differences as posible from straight Qt programs.
So I use KMainWindow and KToolBars etc, but most of the widgets are the
Qt variant.

/Mauritz
Underscore AB