Artifacts in Keramik widget theme

Henrik Johnson hpj at globecom.se
Tue Sep 3 03:10:10 BST 2002

Regarding the pushbutton problem it is created using the following
constructor.

QToolButton button=new QToolButton((QPixMap)anyPixmap,"Some text","Some
text",parentWidget);
button->setPopup(new QPopupMenu(button));

And that seem to pretty much make it show up, wrong background on the
left part of the button.

Regarding the problem to the right of some of the toolbars it is when
you use the following constructor.

toolbar=new KToolBar((QMainWidget *)mainWidget,(QWidget *)parent);

That means that the toolbar is attached to another widget than the main
widget and can't be move. That means no toolbar handle and where the
handle is supposed to be the background is wrong.

Hopefully this is helpfull. The code for the application I am seing this
on is Tora (http://www.globecom.se/tora). You will need to grab the CVS
version to get the "kde toolbar widget" fix you mentioned before.

/Mauritz
Underscore AB