New KAccel bug?

Ellis Whitehead kde at ellisw.net
Wed Oct 30 06:29:19 GMT 2002

I'll check this out when I get home from work tonight.  However as far as I
recall, KAccel doesn't know about the existence of Qt::Key_Shift (which would be
needed in order to form the Qt::CTRL+Qt::Key_Shift shortcut), and so it shouldn't
be possible under any circumstances I can think of for KAccel to have passed this
key along to QAccel...

Have you seen this in any other programs?  It'd be a lot more convenient for me
to debug if it shows up in kmail or kdebase programs, since I don't have a
current copy of kdenetworking on my machine in order to compile knode.

Cheers,
Ellis