ok to add search shortcut ?

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Sun Oct 27 14:37:29 GMT 2002

On Sunday 27 October 2002 14:11, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I made a small shortcut for searching the telefon book of the "Deutsche
> Telekom".
> Usage: telekom: name city
> gives you the phone number.
>
> Does this break the message freeze ?
> (I don't think there would be much to translate)

Suggestion (that means much more work): This should go into something that is
controlled by the country setting. It is quite possible that another Telekom
exists somewhere in the world and I really don't like the "throw everything
into the cool url shortcuts" idea. In a short while there will be a namespace
problem here.

So, IMHO you should start building a scheme for having sets of settings the
user can choose from.

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark