[RFC] inverted color mode

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Fri Oct 25 01:22:27 BST 2002

heya,

i just tried configuring a white-on-black color scheme (as a die-hard
console user i like dark backgrounds :) and found kde completely
unusable with it. everything is simply tailored to a light background.
so i'm wondering, how hard it would be to create an automatic brightness
inversion at the widget level? what should one consider while
constructing a proper "inversion model"?

greetings