Fwd: killer bug (klipper ?)

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Thu Oct 24 02:08:25 BST 2002

On Wednesday 23 October 2002 23:56, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 October 2002 23:42, Malte Starostik wrote:
> > > Could somebody retest that with kword ? (have no working copy here atm)
> > > If it is not reproducable with kword, it's a curious kate part bug I
> > > need
>
> for the people on kde-devel klipper seems to be the reason (here, too). Any
> bugfixes availabe ? (That bug is rather BAD ! And happens with fresh
> kdelibs/kdebase/qt, too)
Jep, same here. I guess it's the "Prevent empty clipboard" in Klipper, I
disabled that and switched to "Separate clipboard and selection" as well,
that fixed it for me.

Ciao,
--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience