KDE 3.1 Features

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Wed Oct 16 01:41:43 BST 2002

Hi,

Executive Summary:  Please add all new KDE 3.1 features to the KDE 3.1 features
page, or email me or Dirk "RC" Mueller if you cannot do so.

     ----------------------------------

I have gottn a number of emails from developers about features not described in
the KDE 3.1 preview (see http://promo.kde.org/newsforge/kde-3.1.html).

The story was not intended to be comprehensive at all - there is a lot of new
stuff and I just picked from the KDE 3.1 features page what I thought most users
would find intereting and would be able to understand without much technical
knowledge or understanding of KDE.

However, I will start working on the 3.1 press release soon, and that one will
be much more comprehensive.  As you should all know by now :-), the feature list
in the press releases is derived from the KDE 3.1 features page (see
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.1-features.html), and the
press releases are "written" by the KDE League.

This is to remind you to please add features you have added to this list.

Thank you for your cooperation with the KDE League ;-).

Dre