Start new session...

Thomas Zander zander at planescape.com
Sat Oct 12 10:57:16 BST 2002

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 05:55:30AM +0200, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 12:11:48AM +0200, Ingo Kl?cker wrote:
>
> > If you can't do this for KDE 3.1 then please postpone your nice
> > feature until KDE 3.2.
> >
> yes. i'm a bad ass, as i commited a half-finished feature (long ago) and
> additionally did not add another feature to make it bullet-proof, yet.
> i'm sure the users that like the feature even as-is are wishing me to
> hell.

Your a bad ass for not listening to core developers who disagree with your
opinions and have very good arguments to back them up.

In light of this opposition the only sane thing for you to do is pospone
this feature for 3.2 (or better said; untill its done)
Adding more features in a feature freeze (do you even know why we have one?)
only makes it worse.

Pospone this feature, thanx.
Thomas Zander   zander at planescape.com
We are what we pretend to be