Start new session...

Thomas Zander zander at planescape.com
Fri Oct 11 07:56:16 BST 2002

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 02:23:47AM +0200, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 09:38:03PM +0200, Ingo Kl?cker wrote:
> > [some stuff]
> >
> you're starting your argumentation from zero, although i already
> countered every single argument.

I'm not sure where you learned the discussion techniques, but where
I come from you provide facts that matter and you have failed to
do so.

WIth Ingo's opinion that makes it 4 agains and 2 for.
I have provided a lot of facts of why this is a problem, and you have
provided things like 'it allready is possible' which is no fact and
certainly not helpful.

I still am with Ingo to revert.  Please come up with GOOD arguments why
this feature should go in, you still have not even given any arguments
as to why this is a bugfix.

> this is simply nonsense.

I expect a bit more respect for your co-developers!

Thomas Zander   zander at planescape.com
We are what we pretend to be