KTextEditor

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Tue Oct 8 04:16:32 BST 2002

On Monday 07 October 2002 17:19, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> Therefor my final thoughts:
> Use KTextEditor, add your wanted interfaces to it after 3.1 and be
> happy. Let the user decide if he really wants richtext editing or
> not.

Great, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. I never said KTextEditor
would be unsuited for what we do, I was just afraid that people might
object extending it so that it provides the functionality we need.
David, would be so kind to answer my questions about KoText in the
process of creating a KoText derived KTextEditor component? And if so
should I send them to you or to koffice-devel ml?

Zack

--
Real programmers don't comment!
It was hard to write, It should be hard to read!