config.h genration broken for kdelibs?

Matthias Welwarsky matze at stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de
Sun Oct 6 15:58:08 BST 2002

On Sunday 06 October 2002 16:49, Marc Mutz wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I get tons of these constructs in config.h with current CVS kdelibs:
>
> --begin--
> #if !defined(HAVE_USLEEP_PROTO)
> #ifdef __cplusplus
> extern "C"
> #endif
> int usleep (unsigned int);
> #endif
>

> /* Define if you have the usleep prototype */
> #define HAVE_USLEEP_PROTO 1
> --end--
>
> Of course, they will break as soon as the fake prototype conflicts with
> the real one, which is the case here for at least unsetenv().

What does your config.log tell you about the test for unsetenv()? Seems that
HAVE_UNSETENV_PROTO is undefined despite you having a prototype for it in
some header file. Maybe the test is just using the wrong header file?

regards,
	matze

--
Matthias Welwarsky
Fachschaft Informatik FH Darmstadt
Email: matze at stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de

"all software sucks equally, but some software is more equal"