Leaving KMail development

Don Sanders sanders at kde.org
Fri Nov 29 13:58:07 GMT 2002

On Friday 29 November 2002 23:02, Marc Mutz wrote:
> On Friday 29 November 2002 12:46, Don Sanders wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > Anyone object?
>
> <snip>
>
> I do.
>
> 1. Zack is right. We don't have a maintainer anymore.
>    We have a "release coordinator".
> 2. We have only _one_ of them.
> 3. Everyone here seems to agree that Ingo should be it.
>
> Do you want a straw poll?

I would prefer not to go for the straw poll option. If Ingo prefers
the term 'release coordinator' instead of maintainer that's fine with
me.

However I've given my proposal, and that is Ingo and I share KMail
maintainership, or whatever you wish to call final decision making
power, and in the event of a conflict between Ingo and I Coolo gets
the tie breaking vote.

Marc I feel you habitually obstruct my work and will not tolerate this
situation further. I would like to hear Ingo's response now.

Don Sanders / sanders at kde.org
KMail  Adopter / kmail.kde.org
KDE PIM  Co-founder / kdepim.org
KAddressbook  Founder / kaddressbook.org
KDE  Contributor / kde.org