KDE 3.1 final tarballs

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Mon Nov 25 20:57:58 GMT 2002

On Monday 25 November 2002 18:10, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> I've created the final KDE 3.1 tarballs last night. I will not update
> them anymore unless there is a fix committed for a fatally bug,
> otherwise things have to wait till KDE 3.1.1.

The attached patch fixes a bug in KOrganizer which is fatal for
birthday-type events (see bug report #51177). The bug makes KOrganizer
unusable for people using all-day events. It would be really bad, if
this fix wouldn't go into 3.1.

Unfortunately the bug was triggered by incrementing the version number
to 3.1, so it wasn't detected earlier.