kdebindings/xparts/mozilla

Adam Treat manyoso at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 16:19:23 GMT 2002

Not sure what I should do here.  kdebindings is having a problem with the
configure script because of a recent commit.  I don't know if anyone else can
reproduce this, but am wondering if I should revert.  The RC3 release
candidate snapshot did not have a problem with the configure script.
Suggestions?