KDE 3.1: one week delay

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Nov 11 14:45:31 GMT 2002

On Monday November 11 2002 09:25, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the translators/documentors asked for a week delay due to the CVS problems
> over the weekend.
>
> So I'll do RC3 in a few hours and delayed the schedule by one week. RC4 is
> next week monday, and it is supposed to be the final.

  What do we do about the KMail folder changing bug?  It's really annoying.
Also the layouting problem on what seems to be many major news sites still
isn't fixed as far as I can see.  Noatun still crashes on startup for me too.
Do you think maybe we should get together a list of bugs considered
"showstoppers" so they can be analysed?

--

George Staikos