Reflections on Lisa02

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Sun Nov 10 19:28:37 GMT 2002

On Sunday 10 November 2002 13:32, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> Greetings
> 	Zack and I just got done with doing the Lisa02 Convention here in
> Philly and wanted to share a few experiences from that event.

Of course no convention/expo summary is complete without some pictures
so in no particular order:
http://www.cse.psu.edu/~mrusin/im000223.jpg Ian (far right) converting
yet another admin to KDE :)
http://www.cse.psu.edu/~mrusin/im000224.jpg Ian taking a well deserved
break and eating a pretzel (pretzel well hidden),
http://www.cse.psu.edu/~mrusin/im000225.jpg Ian explaining stuff and me
looking good (or "being an ass" depends how you look at the picture)
http://www.cse.psu.edu/~mrusin/im000226.jpg - me sharing love with
enemies :)
http://www.cse.psu.edu/~mrusin/im000227.jpg - me sharing love with Ian,
http://www.cse.psu.edu/~mrusin/im000228.jpg - me. love, female - you
know the drill.

Apparently I've got a lot of love in me.
Ian did an awesome job on the convention. From setting everything up, to
presentations - he was flawless :) I had a lot of fun.
On a sidenote, me and Ian think about doing a KDE hacking session
sometime in December, either before, after or while Christmas. If you
live somewhere on US east coast, contact either one of us. I can
overnight two people easily, Ian probably around 50 ;) So accommodation
shouldn't be a problem.

Zack

--
Asking if computers can think is like asking if submarines can swim.