Quanta within KDE 3.1

Andras Mantia amantia at virtualartisans.com
Wed Nov 6 07:02:14 GMT 2002

On 2002. November 06., Wednesday 08:53, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> Chris Arrowood wrote:
>  > On Tuesday 05 November 2002 05:39 pm, Piotr Szymanski wrote:
>  >> Andras Mantia (Tuesday 05 of November 2002 09:56):
>  >> >  According to my understanding, Quanta Plus should (will) be included
>  >> > in KDE 3.1 and released together with it. But it is not tagged, nor
>  >> > uploaded to the ktown ftp site with the rest of KDE. Can I get an
>  >> > explanation for this (or an info how do you planned to include it
>  >> > with KDE)?
>  >>
>  >> I dont think it should be included. The translator were never informed
>  >> about this, although I asked whether quanta was to be includedat least
>  >> two times...
>  >
>  > Thats too bad.
>
> True...
>
>  > I would love to see it in there.
>
> Seconded.
>
>  > Its a fine peice of
>  > software, IMHO.
>
> I fully agree!
>
>  > Chris
>
> Kurt

It seems it will be there. ;-) I'm sorry and I ask for apologize from the
translators, especially if their question was addressed to me and I haven't
answered. Personally I lived and developed Quanta during the last months with
the thought that it will be in the 3.1.  There was just some
misunderstanding.

Andras