[Patch] kconf_update

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Tue Nov 5 16:30:45 GMT 2002

>On Monday 04 November 2002 18:01, you wrote:
>
>>  This patch doesn't seem right to me. If 04112002 is already listed in
>>  kconf_updaterc this update-fragment should be skipped. If you notice
>>  that it is being skipped then it is because it is already listed in
>>  kconf_updaterc I would say. Remove it from kconf_updaterc and run
>
>No, it's not. Please test it, it just doesn't work without the patch.

Ah, now I see, it tests for ids.contains(_id) but that always returns
true because of the ids.append(_id)
a few lines above.

Can you test if replacing the two if-branches with the following works?

    if (!_id.isEmpty())
    {
       if (!ids.contains(_id))
       {
          ids.append(_id);
          config->writeEntry("done", ids);
          config->sync();
       }
       else
       {
          qWarning("Id '%s' was already in done-list!", _id.latin1());
          if (!m_bUseConfigInfo)
          {
             skip = true;
             return;