Official representatives

Daniel Stone dstone at kde.org
Tue Nov 5 03:18:31 GMT 2002

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 06:32:57PM +0100, Rob Kaper scrawled:
> From the interview with Taj:
>
> The second person listed by KDE as an official spokesman in Australia, Martin
> Jones, was also approached for an interview, but turned it down, saying "As
> you may have noticed by my slow replies, I'm not very active in KDE anymore.
> I follow its development, but I am not involved as a developer. I'm afraid I
> wouldn't make a very good subject for your article."
>
> Perhaps we need to go through the list on http://www.kde.org/contact.html and
> keep it up-to-date? After all, the page says: "All are core developers in the
> KDE Project and each and every one distinguished himself through continued
> dedicated participation in the project and excellent knowledge regarding KDE
> matters." .. doesn't seem to be quite accurate.

Although I don't fulfill those criteria, I'm happy to be an Australian
KDE spokesperson. I'm responsible for Kopete core code and the Kopete
Jabber plugin, and was the Debian maintainer of KDE for some time.

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel at raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone at kde.org>
Developer - http://kopete.kde.org, http://www.kde.org