Addition to clipboard handling (bug?)

Andras Mantia amantia at virtualartisans.com
Mon Nov 4 18:15:04 GMT 2002

After a little more research (and an updated kdelibs) I realized that KDevelop
is the one who does not paste from PRIMARY,but from the CLIPBOARD, even when
you try to do it with MMB. As this branch of KDevelop is more or less dead, I
cannot do anything, but wait for Gideon (and definetly don't have time to
search and fix it in KDevelop) to get mature and usable.
 So in this case it wasn't a khtml bug, but if you can point me what cases
does your patch fix, I will gladly test it.

Andras