Keramik Scrollbar

Shamyl Zakariya zakariya at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 4 04:24:03 GMT 2002

Perhaps I'm chiming in a little late, but PLEASE don't change this behaviour.
I find light v3 the most usable of all the kde3 styles solely *because*  the
scrollbar is a different color. It makes the scrollbar immediately findable
out of the corner of my eye without having to look for it. It's wonderful --
and since it follows the selection background color, the color fits in
wonderfully.

--
shamyl zakariya | he sure is productive for a corpse