Experiences with KDE-CVS at LinuxWorldExpo

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Sun Nov 3 15:07:29 GMT 2002

> If there are already existing unix tools they definitly should be used, but
> we need some kind of howto/talks/presentations how that works for KDE. Also
> graphical frontends to ease configuration are needed.

In today's world, where a company thinking to switch from Windows to Linux, a
graphical user to manage hundreds of Linux/KDE interface is a big plus.

A friend of mine showed me the Internet Explorer deployment tool - which I
think could give some very good ideas to make something like this...

Thanks,
Hetz