kdenetwork/kit/icons

Antonio Larrosa Jiménez larrosa at kde.org
Fri Nov 1 13:36:05 GMT 2002

El Viernes, 1 de Noviembre de 2002 14:19, Neil Stevens escribió:
> Well, of course i'm a user.  You're telling me that I have no work to do
> in icons, that you're taking care of it all, so I'm expecting you to
> follow through.
>
> In KDE 3.0, I have the highcolor icons.  When I go to KDE 3.1, they all
> go away, getting replaced with crystal icons.  This is a kind of bug
> that KDE isn't supposed to have anymore.  We're supposed to use

LOL

> kconf_update to update the user's settings when things get renamed or
> moved around.

The user setting hasn't changed, hicolor appearing as current icon theme in
kdeglobals is currently interpreted as if the user had the default icon
theme selected.

> Again, I did offer to write a script for you if you don't want to.  But
> if you're taking personal responsibility for the icons, reliving all app
> maintainers of the burden of caring for your icon scheme, then I would
> expect you to do it.

I've explained a lot of times there's no need for any script.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE core developer - larrosa at kde.org
http://devel-home.kde.org/~larrosa/
Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous ?   -- Hobbes