kdenetwork/kit/icons

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Fri Nov 1 07:35:19 GMT 2002

On Friday 01 November 2002 00:14, Neil Stevens wrote:

> If Stephan will give me permission I can forward you the mails, David.

Feel free to forward the mails about this topic. Note that the content only
reflect my understanding at time of posting, long before Antonio entered
discussion, so I may have written something technically incorrect.  :-)

You wrote that I agreed with you before you reverted it. From memory I'm not
sure that this is true, don't pat me on that have to check timestamps first.

Bye,
   Steve