kdenetwork/kit/icons

Antonio Larrosa Jiménez larrosa at kde.org
Fri Nov 1 01:22:17 GMT 2002

El Viernes, 1 de Noviembre de 2002 00:48, David Faure escribió:
> Your suggestion is finally out loud clear on this list, now the ball is
> in the hand of Antonio and Torsten.

First, I'm glad that Neil finally said clearly his arguments.

Second, I've written a document where I try to explain everything at

http://devel-home.kde.org/~larrosa/iconthemes.html

I hope mostly everything is clear there and it addresses all of Neil's and
others problems (I just added some more sections after reading this
thread). So, if you (or Neil) have any further question, just reply to
this mail.

As I already said many times (sorry, I lost the count), apps in cvs should
install only cr* icons and everything else should be available in
kdeartwork.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE core developer - larrosa at kde.org
http://devel-home.kde.org/~larrosa/
Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.  At best he is
a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make
messes in the house.