GNOME/KDE interoperability hothouse

Thomas Zander zander at planescape.com
Fri May 31 21:24:31 BST 2002

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 12:48:39PM -0700, Charles Samuels wrote:
> fredag 31 mai 2002, 12:28 pm, skrev Thomas Zander:
> > >
> > > After several such events in Europe, I feel that the American KDE
> > > developers have been under-represented.
..
> Please don't rant endlessly about equality and KDE mindsets in an attempt to
> disguise your opinion, whether or not you contradict it.
>
> You said that "American KDE developers" are each just as important as European
> ones.  Yet you contradict this by claiming that -all- such events should be
> held in Europe.

I don't want to teach you english; its just that you missed that the 'each' is
quite important here.
Comparing groups is only usefull if you do take into account the size of each
group. (You have seen worldwide.kde.org? )
Furthermore you are playing on words I never spoke, nor even made a suggestion
of. The fact is that I have a problem with the loudness of KDEs voice while
this is in the US. And that is all, the rest is up to you.

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander at planescape.com
                                                 We are what we pretend to be