kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Carsten Wolff AirWulf666 at gmx.net
Fri May 31 00:08:58 BST 2002

On Thursday 30 May 2002 22:36, Neil Stevens wrote:
> I still like the idea of adding another theme, but some affordance to
> older hardware is better than none.  Isn't KDE 2/3.0 on par with Windows
> and MacOS in our own minds enough to put KDE 2/3.0's look on equal
> footing in the personalizer?

What exactly do you mean with "theme"? Themeing kpersonalizer somehow, or
provide themes (as in kcontrol/theme-manager) instead of styles on the
stylepage?
And for "equal footing": Equal to what? Equal to how Win/MacOS provide
their look? Meaning dropping the choice or the preselection of the style
from kpersonalizer?
Please explain, I don't get your idea.

Cheers and good night, Carsten.

--
| THE K Desktop Environment: |  My very own little site:  |
|     http://www.kde.org     | http://www.wolffcarsten.de |