kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Thu May 30 22:55:09 BST 2002

On Thursday 30 May 2002 23:37, Neil Stevens wrote:
> And icons are at the heart of usability - see Kicker, kdesktop, and every
> menu and toolbar.

Yes, but if Tackat approves Crystal I'm sure the usability issues that are
there yet will be taken proper care of. He painted the most usable toolbar
icons I've seen for any desktop yet, including all Windows versions. Maybe
not the most pretty (that's arguable), but definitely the most usable. With
such a track record I'm sure he can send Crystal in the right direction as
well. And most of Crystal's application icons (as opposed to toolbar) are
stunningly beautiful and VERY usable. In this area Tackat may have to admit
Everaldo outperformed his work ;-)

Martijn