Fwd: Heavy Bug

aleXXX alexander.neundorf at gmx.net
Thu May 30 22:12:29 BST 2002

On Thursday 30 May 2002 11:05, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Did anyone here of such a problem before?
>
> Greetings, Stephan

How deep is the machine frozen ?
Can you still exit using ctrl+alt+backspace or ctrl+alt+delete ?
Does the machine still answeer to pings ?

I once had similar problems on Win NT when scrolling in Netscape, somebody
told me that it's probably a hardware problem (network card and graphics card
interrupts or something).

Bye
Alex