kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Raffaele Sandrini sandrini at kde.org
Thu May 30 22:36:01 BST 2002

On Thursday 30 May 2002 23:20, Neil Stevens wrote:
> On Thursday May 30, 2002 02:19, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> > KDE should follow fashion for default and provide the classic look for
> > those used to it as an option. My two cents.
>
> Well-put.
>
> So now I ask this: Is fashion more important than consistency, usability,
> and efficiency?

Oh my god Neils!!!! PLEASE! Don't you recognize what you're writing?! Now you
tell that Kermaik is bad in effeciency and usability? or what?!  again: We
are talking about the look of kde  - nothing else!
Neils, i now get the impression that you only want to stick to your point
(with no good resons for). Very objective, Neils, really!

--
Raffaele Sandrini <sandrini at kde.org>