kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Thu May 30 22:37:37 BST 2002

On Thursday 30 May 2002 23:20, Neil Stevens wrote:
> So now I ask this: Is fashion more important than consistency, usability,
> and efficiency?

If the one affects the other: no. I dare to say a widget style (when done
well, and Keramik is) shouldn't affect those issues. Unless you consider
consistency not only to be an issue 'within' a version, but also _across_
versions. But in that case e.g. the usability improvements to kicker's KCM
would also be bad, because they are inconsistent with KDE 3.0. Actually, that
would make *any* change inconsistent in one way or another...

Martijn