kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at bigfoot.com
Thu May 30 21:48:33 BST 2002

Hi

On Thursday 30 May 2002 18:31, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:

> > It's the supporters of Keramik who have no argument but subjectivity.
>
> That's true for both sides - since this is purely a look thing, I don't
> think you can expect *objective* arguments from either side.
>
> "It's been that way since 2.0" is neither an argument for always keeping
> it that way, nor for dumping it.
>
> LLaP
> bero

True. I think the choice of a style is more than every thing else an subjectiv
thing, you  can't measure it with objective scales.

I use the .Net style for my desktop, because I don't like all that gradients.
I could image though, if the problem with oversized widgets has been solved,
that the keramik style could be a good replacement for the kde default
highcolor style, as long as that one can still be chosen by the user.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger