kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Rainer Endres endres at physos.org
Thu May 30 10:58:52 BST 2002

On Thursday 30 May 2002 11:47, Fabian Wolf wrote:
> Personally I love the look of keramik - but there're still some problems
> remaining: A bar, one or two pixel wide, on top of the title bar isn't
> redrawn correctly, it should be transparent but somehow the window
> background is drawn and isn't updated. Maybe it's an XServer bug (using
> XFree CVS), anyone else noticed this?

When you are using the new Keramik window decoration, try to deactivate the
"bigger title bubble for active windows" (can't remember the correct name).

The title bubble for active windows is slightly bigger than the window frame,
so the background "shines through" when you try to align the windows.

MfG
	Rainer