new toolbar action - kde 3.1 packages

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at bigfoot.com
Wed May 29 20:59:31 BST 2002

Hi

Some of you might have noticed the new action which automatically handles the
"Show ??? Toolbar" actions. Nadeem Hasan and I would like to port
applications from the CVS to that new action.
	1) It helps finding bugs
	2) why not use it if it's there ;)

My question is, which packages can we assume to need an updated kdelibs in the
3.1 release? We don't want to do work, we have to revert, before the release.

I have to admit, that one problem could be, that eg kparts in konqueror which
are not adapted to the new action show a second "Show ??? Toolbar" menu
entry.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger