KDE bussines cards

Rainer Endres endres at physos.org
Sat May 25 16:45:34 BST 2002

Hi

As announced before we have the possibility to print KDE bussiness cards for
about 100 people from the KDE Project. Many thanks to Danka for sponsoring
this!

When you think you need KDE bussiness cards, please register at:

http://events.kde.org/registration/register.phtml?eventkey=businesscards

Please note the tight schedule for this (27th May, maybe I will extend this to 29th).

People from Europe are prefered, because of the shipping costs. The design of
the cards will be available soon, so arrangements for other continents are
possible. There can be exceptions from this, please contact me when you need
the cards and want them to be shipped outside Europe. (via comment in the
register dialog or private mail: endres at kde.org )

I have to verify somehow, who you are and your association with KDE. So
please, when registering, try to give me some hints to do this (project,
application, person to ask, etc.)

The cards are planned to be ready for LinuxTag. So people attending LinuxTag
can pick them up there. (another good reason to come ;)

If you have any questions feel free to contact me

MfG
        Rainer Endres

P.S. LinuxTag will be great. Make sure you are not missing this outstanding
event. ;)

http://www.linuxtag.org/
http://events.kde.org/info/linuxtag2002/