kdebase also breaks compil ...

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Sat May 11 18:13:34 BST 2002

On Saturday, 11 May 2002 12:04, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Sam, 11 Mai 2002, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> > ... in nsplugins, because of lack of NSPluginClassIface.h . Forgotten
> > commit?
>
> No, thats autogenerated. The build system is a bit messed these days...

I should have investigated before reporting. The .h file is in the CVS, but
was always in the nsplugins/viewer dir. Stephan changed the Makefile.am rule
for this file yesterday, replacing the symbolic linking with a _DIR
directive.

I'm rather incompetent when it comes to the make system, so I will leave this
for who knows better.

CT