got it! (Re: Kicker memory leaks)

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at sh.cvut.cz
Thu May 9 23:31:36 BST 2002

On čt 9. květen 2002 22:39, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Thursday 09 May 2002 23:42, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> > torn-off (well, torn-offs are a stupid useless eyecandy feature anyway).
>
> You haven't used the Gimp, have you? :]

 Stupid GUI is no excuse for adding stupid features. There are better and
faster ways of accessing the menu elements, like keyboard shortcuts,
toolbar/kicker buttons, etc. Hmm, why do I bother, anyway ... changing here
QPopupMenu::insertTearOffHandle() to no-op solves the problems.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 llunak at suse.cz ; l.lunak at kde.org
 http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli